The following updates have been made to out Aftercare program for the 2023-2024 School Year:
Saint Peter’s Catholic School will:
- We have an Aftercare program, but not a drop-off program. Aftercare will be reserved specifically for parents who are working and are unable to pick their child up at 3:00pm. However, we do offer both full and parttime Aftercare.
- Families will pay a monthly fee to secure their spot in Aftercare.
- All families must register for aftercare before attending. If you register for aftercare, you will be required to pay the monthly fee, regardless of attendance. The reason for this is because we are reserving your spot. If you no longer need aftercare, notify the office and we will open your spot to another family.
- There are no refunds given for sports practices, school holidays, or any other school functions.
- Space is limited depending on full or part time status.
- Encourage families to bring snacks from home in single serve containers.
- Follow the guidelines for cleaning the Aftercare area.
- Increase the use of the outdoor space that is provided for Aftercare.
- Ensure that toys and supplies will be cleaned and disinfected after use.
Study Hall 3:00-4:00 (Offered M-Th)
$10 per child/day
The school must be notified the week before attending study hall (no later than Friday, 3:00pm, the week prior)
This hour is devoted strictly to homework assistance. Child(ren) must be picked up no later than 4:00 pm or they will have to go to aftercare and your FACTS account will be charged Aftercare pricing.