Due to COVID-19, the following changes have been made to our Aftercare program:
Saint Peter’s Catholic School will:
- Follow social distancing guidelines in the Aftercare Program.
- Ensure that attendance will be limited to the allowable space per student.
- We will no longer have an Aftercare drop-in or drop-off program. Aftercare will be reserved specifically for parents who are working and are unable to pick their child up at 3:00pm.
- Families will pay a monthly fee to secure their spot in Aftercare
- All families must register for aftercare before attending. If you register for aftercare, you will be required to pay the monthly fee, regardless of attendance. The reason for this is because we are reserving your spot. If you no longer need aftercare, notify the office and we will open your spot to another family.
- Stagger arrival to Aftercare to avoid congregating.
- Conduct temperature checks before reporting to Aftercare.
- Encourage families to bring snacks from home in single serve containers.
- Follow the guidelines for cleaning the Aftercare area.
- Increase the use of the outdoor space that is provided for Aftercare.
- Ensure that toys and supplies will be cleaned and disinfected after use.
- Require that individuals wear face coverings when entering the Media Center to pick up their child(ren).