In-Person Classes this Fall!
If distance learning doesn’t work for you and your family, please give us a call.
While public schools juggle distance learning and shifting schedules, we are committed to in-person instruction and to making school as normal and safe as possible for our students this year. At Saint Peter’s, your child will be able to learn in a safe, loving, Christ-centered environment.
Now enrolling students in 1st – 6th grade.
Our K3, K4, and K5 classes are now full.
School Starts August 18th!
What Will School Look Like this Fall?
We Have a Comprehensive Reopening Plan
We have worked with our Diocese to prepare our plan to reopen with in-person classes. Here are some highlights of our plan:
- School will start on August 18 with in-person classes, five days per week.
- A distance learning option will be available for families who request it.
- Drop-off will be from 7:30 to 8:00; pick-up from 2:45 to about 3:15.
- Teachers and staff will have their temperature checked every morning.
- Every student’s temperature will be checked daily before they exit their cars.
- Students will be taught proper handwashing and hygiene protocols.
- Hand-washing will be built into the daily schedule.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all students.
- Students will only bring essential items from home, such as bookbag and lunchbox.
- The school will be regularly cleaned and disinfected following government guidelines.
- Class sizes will be limited so that each student has at least 36 square feet of space.
- Classrooms will be configured so that each student has six feet of social distancing on all sides.
- Students, staff, and visitors may not gather in communal areas in the school, such as the entry or restrooms.
- Lunch will be held in each classroom.
- Recess time will be staggered so that classes do not overlap.
- Classes will remain separated during pick-up time to maintain social distancing
- Students will wear a mask or face covering when social distancing is not possible, such as moving from one classroom to another.
- Students will wear a mask or face covering when attending school Mass on Thursday mornings, seated with proper social distance.
You can also read the full plan, or call and we will be glad to answer any questions (843) 522-2163.
How Can I Afford Private School?
Individualized Tuition Plans
Don’t let finances prevent your student from attending, we will work with you to put together a plan that works for your family. Give us a call!
First Steps Funding
Through South Carolina First Steps you can enroll an eligible child in our 4-year-old kindergarten program at no charge to you.
What If I have questions about the Reopening?
Even though we are a small private school, we are part of the South Carolina Catholic School system, who has provided extensive guidelines and helped us prepare a comprehensive reopening plan. It’s very important that you and your student to feel safe and confident about getting back to school this fall. We are happy to share the full plan with you and answer any questions you may have!